- 4 large wheat tortillas
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup Oikos Plain Greek yogurt (0% or 2%)
- ¼ teaspoon oregano
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into small cubes
- 3 small Lebanese cucumbers, cut into small cubes
- 10 Kalamata olives, pitted and finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cup fresh spinach
In a small bowl, combine feta cheese, Greek yogurt, green onion and oregano. Season generously with pepper.
In another bowl, combine the vegetables and olives.
Spread the yogurt-feta mixture evenly over each tortilla.
Garnish with vegetables over the entire surface of the tortilla. Add a few spinach leaves on top and roll up, squeezing gently.
Repeat the operation for each tortilla.
Wrap the rolls in cling film and refrigerate from 30 minutes to several hours.
Unpack each roll and, using a sharp knife, gently cut into equal pieces (about 8-10).
Stick with toothpicks if necessary.