- 1/2 cup Oikos 0% Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- Meat from 2 lobsters, about 1 pound each
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 French shallot, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 hot dog buns
In an airtight bag, marinate lobster meat with lemon juice, salt and pepper in a cool place for about 30 minutes.
In a large bowl, combine Oikos 0% Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, celery, parsley, shallot, Dijon mustard and mix in lobster meat.
Toast the hot dog buns, brush with a little butter (to prevent the buns from getting wet) and fill with your lobster filling and sprinkle with a few sprigs of fresh dill.