- 750 mL (3 cups) cucumbers, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 clove of garlic
- 250 mL (1 cup) vegetable stock
- 180 mL (¾ cup) Oikos plain Greek yogurt (0% m.f.)
- 1 avocado
- 60 mL (¼ cup) fresh cream
- 1 bunch dill (keep a few stems for garnish)
- Feta, in pieces (optional)
- A few thin slices of cucumber for garnish
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Nutritional value, per serving :
|Saturated fat||4.4 g|
In mixer bowl, place cucumber, garlic, vegetable stock, yogurt, avocado and fresh cream. Mix until smooth and creamy.
Add dill and season to taste.
Refrigerate for one hour.
When serving, add pieces of feta, cucumber thinly sliced with a mandolin, and a little dill.